Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Word is enough for the wise



You are my refuge and shield; your word is my only source of hope. Psalm 119:114

Yes, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Those who fear God are wise and they understand that one word from him is enough. They know it’s all they need.

His word is as good as the deed.  It is wise to realize that once you have the word, you have your answered prayer. Hence the wise rejoice.

I rejoice in your word like one who finds a great treasure. Psalm 119: 162

His word is basic, after all the world is based on it.  The bible says that in the beginning the earth was without form or void and the Lord formed the earth speaking the word into it.  The word is the foundation of the world.

In the beginning the Word already existed. He was with God, and he was God.  He was in the beginning with God. He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn’t make. John1:1-3

The word rules; the word creates; his word was, is and would be.

Forever, O Lord, your word stands firm in heaven. Psalm 119: 89

The ‘word’ in you will produce.

Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. John15:3.

If the word is rich in you and you speak it. None of the word you speak will fall to the ground or return to you empty just like your heavenly father.

It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. I will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. Is 55:11

Remember you are a god hence you have the nature of God.

Moreover, you are a product of the word.


The word sustains you.

Regarding whatever it is that you desire this year, seek first his word about it.

Or do you already have a word?  Has he given you a promise?

Meditate on it. Study it. Let it enter you and renew your mind. Speak it.

A word is enough for you.  Be wise to hold on to it.
Continue to believe and confess it-even as it becomes flesh in your life.
                                        
Your law is more valuable to me than millions in gold and silver! Psalm 119:72


So the Word became human and lived here on earth among us. ..John1:14a

Jesus is the word of God that became flesh so he could communicate the love of God to us.

Jesus is the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in him, even though they die like everyone else, will live again. They are given eternal life for believing in him and will never perish. John 11: 25

If indeed, you want to make him your Lord and savior. Please pray this prayer:

Dear heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus.
Your word says “he that comes to me I will by no chance cast out”.
So I know you won’t cast me out.
You said in your word that “anyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:31).
I ask that you save and deliver me now.
I confess my sins to you right now.
I accept and confess Christ Jesus my Lord and Savior.
Henceforth, it is not my life I live anymore but yours.
Amen.

And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to live in obedience to him. Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done. Col 2: 6-7 (NLT)



mailshehelpz@yahoo.com
@estherrocs

No comments:

Post a Comment