Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hold on! Let me introduce you to someone...



Most importantly, I will like to appreciate the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God. He is my best friend, my comforter, my counselor, my number one boyfriend and husband (Is 54: 5), my number one teacher (John 15:26)


He is the Jesus in me and without him I can’t do much. My human efforts would have only failed me.  He has been with me all through and since...  

He has taught me many things. He taught me to behave, covered my shame, taught me to talk,  to love, to keep calm and taught me contentment. He is still teaching me.  I like to introduce him to you, but before you can have him in your life, you need to give your life to Christ.


To give your life to Christ, Please say this prayer with us:


“Dear heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. 
Your word says “he that comes to me I will by no chance cast out”.
So I know you won’t cast me out. 
You said in your word that “anyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:31).
I ask that you save and deliver me now.
I confess my sins to you right now. 
I accept and confess Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 
Henceforth it is not my life I live anymore but yours-the life of Christ, the God life”.
Amen.


Please join a word based church. Get as many Christian literature so you get more knowledge of the word and let the Holy Spirit teach and lead you.


Keep the Holy Spirit close. Do not grieve him. Do not blaspheme against him (Matthew 12:31). Be humble and pay attention to him. Pay attention to all he says and his instructions. Let him help you and you will excel (Isaiah 1:19).

No comments:

Post a Comment