Friday, December 2, 2011

WHO WANTS TO BE A WIFE?





Yeah! Who wants to be a wife?... And not just to be married.

'Single' is way different from 'Married'.

How bad can it get?  How better can it be?

Yeah, we hear people are getting divorced every now and then while some are axing themselves, but also people are having longlasting marriages- 20years, 40years marriages.

The question here is 'How do I be a wife?'

The word here is 'preparation' .

So lets play this game- you ask , and then  long time, happily married and successful wives dish out the frank but true answers.  I'll be drilling the answer from them. Yes, the 5years- 50years married women.  I think I might be interviewing someone's grand ma. <smilz>

I'm sure both single and newly weds ladies have lots of questions on their mind.

So send your hopes, fears, doubts, curiousity and whatever it is on your mind to mailshehelpz@yahoo.com.

The sooner we have enough questions, the earlier we'll get our answers here. 

Hit me...





















No comments:

Post a Comment