Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Never Be the Same Woman You Were Yesterday.



One big good you could do for yourself as a woman is ‘to grow’. I am talking about real growth, an all round growth; a within and without growth.  A position where you may not be where you want to be but you are not where you used to be. You may not be ‘perfect’ but you are not on that level you used to be.


In times past, I used to feel ashamed of my weaknesses and mistake especially those who are related with character flaws. I used to bother a lot on how this would affect my relationships.

I made up my mind not to be the same woman I was the year before. I would list the things I didn’t like about myself especially those who were not consistent with God’s word, I would pray about them, ask the Holy Spirit to help me, look for scriptures on them, and meditate on these scriptures.

Above all, I am very conscious of the Holy Spirit in me and I am conscious of the ever powerful word of God. The Holy Spirit is my help, and he has helped in this pursuit of a better Esther. I strongly rely on the help of the Holy Spirit.  With the Holy Spirit in me, I am a ‘moving’ being. The Holy Ghost is referred to as the ‘rivers of living water’. If a river is in me, then there is a constant flow in me. A river is never stagnant, how much more the ‘rivers of living water’.

The Word of God is my core, it is what birthed my spirit, therefore it sustains me. It has transformational power.  My mind, my person is renewed daily as I behold.  These are the basis of my belief that I become better.

I have studied (and still studying) to the point I know that I am a better woman than I was and I become a better woman every time.

So, if it’s happening within, it would definitely affect my without. Hence I receive the courage and strength to make efforts to work on what needs work on the outside as a woman.

This year, I decided to be a better woman not just yearly or monthly but daily.

No man can find me the way he left me. And I choose not to remain as I was when my man met me.

Therefore, no matter what flaw a man might say is the reason he does not want to be with me should not bring me into a nervous breakdown because I am not that, I am a moving being. I don’t remain the same.  This should be the same for you.

No one should think the other person can never change for the better.

A man or woman of the spirit should not be underestimated.  In us we have the power to do and to become whom God has called us to be, and, as willing vessels we would grow into perfection.


For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure- Philippians 2:13.


Never look at a person, especially a potential mate, and think they would never go beyond where they were. Especially if they carry the Holy Ghost in them, they are open to his leading and they are people who thirst for revelation knowledge and spiritual growth.

These are the kind of friends I seek. This is the kind of partner I’m interested in.

No man should meet you the way they left you.

Make it your taboo for an old friend or a man you used to be with look at you and say to your entirety that: “You’ve not changed. You are still the same person with the same behavior and you are still on the same level”.

There is even a saying that says: Change is constant.

Change should be constant in your life; you should not be the constant.

Change to God’s glory. Change for ‘you’ and enjoy your change.

Don’t give up on yourself, start work on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment