Thursday, July 26, 2012

Read If you dare:


I love not only with my heart, but also I use my head when necessary
I am honest. I have boundaries, values and ethics
I am special, a creature unlike any other
Any man would be lucky to have me!
Because I love myself, I am no longer interested in men who ignore me, cheat on me, hurt me either physically or emotionally
I love whom I love
When a man I am interested in is crazy about me, I am happy about it. I am not bored or turned off
Love should be easy… I am attracted to easy…I like easy
I have a new attitude.  I love being loved, appreciated and respected.
And I reciprocate the love, appreciation and respect.
I think that anyone who thinks I am great is great and not a jerk
I have no desire to chase someone who hasn’t noticed me, sought me out, or dialed my number and asked me out
For me, love is finally simple and sweet
When I go for outings or meet men, I understand that whoever likes me, likes me and who doesn’t, doesn’t
I accept whatever happens. I am laid back and confident. I don’t struggle
I am living pain free. I could be alone but I am not lonely. I don’t hang around wasting my precious time
I don’t fantasize about the man who got away or wanted someone else
I take care of myself
I am eating well and working out


I am busy with interests and hobbies and dating
I am not calling or chasing men especially who are not interested in me
I have a healthy self esteem
 I seek and out the kingdom of God first in my life
So I know that he has added to me a man his grace has brought me

No comments:

Post a Comment