Friday, July 27, 2012

Recommended Books


The Joy of being a WOMAN and what a man can do by INGRID TROBISCH.

I found this book in a used books bookstore. It’s a very beautiful and helpful one. The first few chapters got me.  She really dealt with the issue of ‘MARRIED women not finding sexual fulfillment’ in their sexual relationships with their husbands.  This was covered in the first few chapters. The issue of sexual fulfillment in a marriage is a serious matter *I’ve heard*.
Anyways it’s a good book and I recommend it. She even gave some possible health reasons why some women don’t reach orgasm and she referred some simple remedy called the ‘Kegel’ method…
Read the book sa..

You should find it online or in a bookstore. It’s an old book though. It was published in 1975.  I found some reprint at Bible wonderland at Ojuelegba (Lagos, Nigeria). I hope they’ve still got more copies.




Communication, Sex and Money by Edwin Louis Cole

This book also was found in an used books bookstore. I was not able to finish it but what I discovered in the few chapters I read blessed me richly.  The book is majorly targeted towards men but women (especially wives) would also discover a lot that would help in their relationships with men.  Dr Edwin has a Men’s ministry. The last time I googled this book, I discovered that it could be bought on Amazon.com. I have never seen another copy of the book aside from the used one I found. I have not gone searching in our local bookstores but I will. And as soon as I find something I’ll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment